Heat Exchanger / Cartridge Filter
Improve your machining quality!
The Only Cartridge Filter With A Built-In Heat Exchanger.
No need for separate heat exchanger
Compact design and dual-purpose features save space, piping and installation time
Improves lubrication and cutting performance
- Patented Up-flow design
- Electropolished 304 stainless steel housing
- Cartridge cluster is easily removed for cleaning/replacement
- Three sizes for greater media surface area and thermal output transmittance
- Equipped with Harmsco® Premium 801-20-HT Polyester-Plus™ filter cartridges
- Fail Safe lid closure, rated for 150 psi
- Viscous fluid filtration
- Parts washers
- Chilling coolants for sawing / machining
- Plating industry
- Chilled Water Recirculation / Loops
- Ultrasonic cleaning
Note: This publication is to be used as a guide. The data within has been obtained from many sources and is considered to be accurate. Harmsco does not assume liability for the accuracy and/or completeness of this data. Changes to the data can be made without notification. Temperature, Pressure, Flow Rates, Differential Pressures, Chemical Combinations and other unknown factors can affect performance in unknown ways. Limited Warranty: Harmsco warrants their products to be free of material and workmanship defects. Determination of suitability of Harmsco products for uses and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer. The end user/installer/buyer shall be liable for the product’s performance and suitability regarding their specific intended applications. End users should perform their own tests to determine suitability for each application.