Involute Swing Bolt Housings
Hurricane® Involute Swing Bolt Housings
A design so superior it’s patented.
- 304L stainless steel consrtruction, standard
- Electropolished finish, standard
- 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure rating
- Flow rates of up to 1,900 gpm
- All filter housings hydrostatically tested
- Accepts 40” L x 2.5” OD or 2.75” OD cartridges in DOE or 222/Fin configurations.
- Two drains provided – inlet and outlet liquids
- Extensive choice of cartridge micron ratings and sizes
- Integral mounting legs, drill in place
316 stainless steel
Sanitary, BSPT, or victaulic connections
- Residential Drinking Water
- Ground Water Remediation
- Cooling Tower Filtration
- Utility Water
- Process Water
- Municipal Waste Water Treatment
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-Filtration
- Ground Water Under Direct Influence (GWUDI)
Note : This publication is to be used as a guide. The data within has been obtained from many sources and is considered to be accurate. Harmsco does not assume liability for the accuracy and/or completeness of this data. Changes to the data can be made without notification. Temperature, Pressure, Flow Rates, Differential Pressures, Chemical Combinations and other unknown factors can affect performance in unknown ways. Limited Warranty: Harmsco warrants their products to be free of material and workmanship defects. Determination of suitability of Harmsco products for uses and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer. The end user/installer/buyer shall be liable for the product’s performance and suitability regarding their specific intended applications. End users should perform their own tests to determine suitability for each application.