Poly-Pleat™ Series Filter Cartridges
Designed for Filter Housings That Utilize 2-1/2”, 2-3/4”, 4-1/2”
and 7-3/4” O.D. High Flow Cartridges.
CERTIFIED: NSF/ANSI STANDARD 61
Drinking Water System Components – Health Effects
- Absolute rated one micron filter media removes cyst-sized particles for safe, cyst-free drinking water
- Pleated polypropylene filter media provides more surface area for longer filter life and increased particle removal FDA listed materials for use in potable water and liquid food applications
- End caps, center tubes and media are thermally bonded as one integral component for added strength and to provide superior end sealing
- Full product line for standard, Big-Blue* and Hurricane® filter housings
*Big-Blue is a registered trademark of Plymouth Products, Inc.
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-filtration
- Municipal Drinking Water Filtration
- Commercial / Residential Drinking Water Filtration
- Desalination Pre-filtration
- Industrial Water Filtration
- Chill Water Loop Filtration
- Food & Beverage Filtration
- Marine /Aquatic Filtration
Note: This publication is to be used as a guide. The data within has been obtained from many sources and is considered to be accurate. Harmsco does not assume liability for the accuracy and/or completeness of this data. Changes to the data can be made without notification. Temperature, Pressure, Flow Rates, Differential Pressures, Chemical Combinations and other unknown factors can affect performance in unknown ways. Limited Warranty: Harmsco warrants their products to be free of material and workmanship defects. Determination of suitability of Harmsco products for uses and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer. The end user/installer/buyer shall be liable for the product’s performance and suitability regarding their specific intended applications. End users should perform their own tests to determine suitability for each application.