Premium Hurricane® High-Temp Cartridges
Designed for Hurricane® and WaterBetter® Housings
High temperature pleated cartridges for high capacity filtration.
Two types of filter media for flexibility: Polyester-Plus™
and Cellulose Phenolic.
Two types of pleated media for flexibility
Lower overall operating cost
Longer filter runs for fewer change outs
Increased contaminant removal
Two temperature ratings to choose from: 200°F (93°C) and 250°F (121°C)
- Fewer cartridges for fewer change outs and lower maintenance cost
- Pleated filter media provides higher flow rates and lower initial pressure drop
- Pleated surface area provides higher loading capacity for longer filter life and increased particle removal
- Aqueous and oil based fluid applications
- High surface area (40, 90 and 170 sq. ft.) in a single cartridge design
- Hot Water Loops
- Boiler Make-up Water
- Lubricating Oil
- Distillate Fuel
- Fuel Oil
- Hydraulic Fluids
- Cutting Fluids
- Bio Fuels
Note: This publication is to be used as a guide. The data within has been obtained from many sources and is considered to be accurate. Harmsco does not assume liability for the accuracy and/or completeness of this data. Changes to the data can be made without notification. Temperature, Pressure, Flow Rates, Differential Pressures, Chemical Combinations and other unknown factors can affect performance in unknown ways. Limited Warranty: Harmsco warrants their products to be free of material and workmanship defects. Determination of suitability of Harmsco products for uses and applications contemplated by Buyer shall be the sole responsibility of Buyer. The end user/installer/buyer shall be liable for the product’s performance and suitability regarding their specific intended applications. End users should perform their own tests to determine suitability for each application.